The problem seems to be that the file sphinx/util/requests.py has a line
saying import requests and then goes on to "from
requests.packages.urllib3.exceptions import SSLError,
InsecureRequestWarning" which dies because the calling file itself is
requests.py and hence the module name clash..

This seems to be the default python lookup sequence. Is there a way for me
to change it? I do not have a PYTHONPATH set at all..