Exactly the example I needed!

Thanks

--
Brad Miller
Professor, Dept. Head, Computer Science, Luther College
Founder: Runestone Interactive <http://runestoneinteractive.org>
Blog: A Reputable Journal <http://reputablejournal.com>

On August 7, 2017 at 10:29:17 AM, Peter Burdine (pburd...@gmail.com) wrote:

See the post from a few weeks ago that titled "Modifying a document in the
'env-updated' event"

This has some code in there to do just that.  The doctree-resolved event
has a different meaning depending on the builder.  The HTML builder seems
to do it for every .rst file made (because it makes one html per rst file),
while the latex builder does just once since it only makes one output
file.  You need to use a different event for it to work with all builders :(

--Peter