Hi, all.

Sphinx has a great theme mechanism and many themes are in the PyPI already.
However, I think there is no gallary or collection to see the whole
Sphinx themes.

So, I have started to create a Sphinx themes collection site.

   https://sphinx-themes.org

Currently, it has only 30 themes against more than 100 in PyPI. I will
continue to add gradually.
And need more design, but I think it might be already useful.

Here is a code.

   https://github.com/sphinx-themes/sphinx-themes.org

If you find some trouble or want to contribute, PR is always welcome.
(But still messy code)

Thanks,
WAKAYAMA Shirou