I am using the sphinx_rtd_theme for documentation, and I am currently
overriding (with CSS) the page width (widening it) and the color of the
sidebar to more accurately fit my own theme requirements.

Is there something similar I can do, i.e put in the CSS file, to let me
pick my own fonts for headers and body text? I don't really want to mess
with the sass and bower stuff- hopefully this can be done with custom CSS.

What are the CSS fields I would need to change?

Any help is appreciated!