building [mo]: targets for 0 po files that are specified
building [html]: 1 source files given on command line
updating environment: 0 added, 360 changed, 0 removed

Given the above excerpt from my output, can someone explain what steps
sphinx takes to determine what is "added", "changed", and "removed"?

If I run "make html" once and then immediately re-run (thus *changing
nothing*), I get "360 changed" every time.  Where might these changes be
coming from?

Thanks.