Dear all,

I am happy to announce the second edition of my Sphinx book
"Software-Dokumentation mit Sphinx" covering version 2.0. It is written
in German. Prefaces by Georg Brandl and Eric Holscher.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1793008779

The second edition gained nearly 60 pages compared to the first edition.

I would be more than happy if you would feature the book on the homepage
under the headline "Examples"

https://www.sphinx-doc.org/en/master/

Thanks a lot for all the help I've got on this list.

Have a nice Worker's Day!

Jan Ulrich Hasecke

--
Software-Dokumentation mit Sphinx