Hello, I was interested in using Sphinx (along with the Sphinx theme Furo)
on GitHub pages. I would create a GitHub repo and host the source files of
the documentation on the git branch 'main' and build the source files using
GitHub actions and commit the build files onto the branch 'gh-pages'. From
there I would open the 'gh-pages' branch would be published to the web via
GitHub Pages. Has anyone implemented this approach before?