Hello,

I have a working Sphinx project at https://github.com/bit-team/backintime/tree/dev/common/doc-dev

When I want to add a new rst file (representing a new py file) I also have to add the name of that file (without the rst extension) to a "toctree". If not I do get "WARNING: document isn't included in any toctree".

In my project the index.rst do "include" the modules.rst.
In that modules.rst all modules are listed explict:

.. toctree::
   :maxdepth: 4

   applicationinstance
   askpass
   backintime
   bcolors
   etcpp

It bothers me that I have to do this explicit. I often forget to do this. Can't there be an auto-directive like this?

.. toctree::
   :maxdepth: 4

   [all_rst_files]

Thanks in advance