I would like to restrict the search to only match keywords in each page.
The  keywords in the search box would be separated by spaces with an
implicit and between them. The more keywords, the fewer matches. In
addition, when I get a match, I would like to see the title (first heading)
for the page and all the keywords for that page.  Is there some way to get
sphinx to do this ?

Currently I specify the keywords using:

.. meta::
   :keywords: word_1, word_2, ...

But I could easily use some other method of marking up the keywords in the
rst files.