Letter of Intent,

Dear Colleague,

May I humbly implore for your utmost consideration, as I request your interest
to set up a joint venture investment in your country under your committal
assistance. By the way of introduction: I am Li Hui , Vice President & Party
Leadership Group Member CNOOC Ltd.

In an open mindset, I am writing you to negotiate for a Joint Venture company
with you, I am ready to equip you with the appropriate details of my investment
plan and finances towards legal procedures if you accept my proposal.

Moreover, I want every of my co-operation with you to be carried out legally
and in transparent manner.

Respectfully,

Li Hui

Vice President & Party

Leadership Group Member-CNOOC

Attention:

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may be
privileged and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
whom they are addressed. Any  unauthorized direct or indirect dissemination,
distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have
received the e-mail in error please notify the sender.

Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author.