[The following email was already sent to this list recently. I am re-sending it hoping to workaround and help solve a problem which prevented it from being archived on the web. Apologies to subscribers]

Thank you,

It would help to use consistent terminology regarding these meetings. Are they "Board meetings", as generally used on the website, or just "SPI meetings", as generally used in these notices? This matters because the former seems to exclude public participation, unlike the latter.

While we're at it, regarding the invitations, I suggest dropping the time from titles or moving it at the end (by the way, the year can also be dropped when it's the current year).

And regarding the proposed agenda, the distinction between items #7 (Items up for discussion) and #8 (Any other business) is unclear.