Hi,

On Wed, Oct 19, 2016 at 04:57:31PM +0200, Francois Gouget wrote:
> > >   RFC: gtk: Temporarily ignore the keyboard/mouse grabbing deprecation
> > > warnings
> > >   RFC: spicy: Temporarily ignore deprecation warnings
> > >
> > > These two really just silence warnings that should be fixed. So if
> > > someone fixes these warnings they will not be needed. Otherwise I think
> > > it's still better than globally disabling the deprecation warnings
> > > because these patches are local and add nice FIXME warnings in the
> > > relevant places.
> >
> > I think we should try to fix this two and not ignore the warnings. We
> > are early in 0.33.
>
> Well, if someone wants to volunteer...

Pavel said he has a WIP patches for some of those regressions.
Interesting enough is the gdk_pointer_grab() that was deprecated in 3.0
for gdk_device_grab() but this one was also deprecated in 3.20 for
gdk_seat_grab(). How fun is that?

I was not able to test it yet but I plan to do it soon.

Cheers :)