Sebastian sent these patches privately a while ago, I've run some tests on them
and helped split them. They add support for OpenSSL 1.1.0 which makes some of
the
structures we were directly accessing private. This also keeps support with
older
OpenSSL releases by adding some compat helpers.

These patches have been tested against a RHEV instance, and against manually
configured
QEMU+SPICE+TLS.

This second version of the series addresses the review comments made by Pavel.

Christophe

Sebastian Andrzej Siewior (3):
  ssl: Stop creating our own X509_LOOKUP_METHOD
  ssl: Rework our custom BIO type
  ssl: Use accessors rather than direct struct access

 src/spice-channel.c |  24 +++++----

2.9.3