Hi,

> From: Uri Lublin <u...@redhat.com>
> Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2017 13:08:26 +0200
>
> The documentation states that "By default folder sharing is disabled"
> (As Snir mentioned above, one needs to enable it on the client)

It was unclear to us that "enable it on the client" was a different step
than "configuration using virt-manager", documented under the same
header in the documentation.

> 6.5 run remote-viewer spice://host:port and enable folder sharing,
>     and choose a directory to share, via File->Preferences menu.

That works now!

One last question: can this feature be accessed directly from
virt-manager integrated viewer, or should we document using virt-viewer?

Thanks again for your patience.