> On Tue, Jun 13, 2017 at 03:47:53PM +0100, Frediano Ziglio wrote:
> > This feature was marked obsolete by efd1d3cb4d8eee more than
> > an year ago.
>
> How many stable releases has this been in? How many distros have been
> shipping said stable releases, for how long?
>
> (rethorical questions, the answer is 0).
>
> Christophe

Why a rethorical question?
I was reading Victor comment on the three releases, don't actually
remember the releases. Then I open the link and see the age of the
comment.
By the way Fedora 25 had this code for 6 months so this count at
least as 1 stable release.
Not that 1 is usually enough, usually you want at least one release
stating the deprecation and remove on the next.

Frediano