> On Tue, Aug 01, 2017 at 07:51:37AM -0400, Frediano Ziglio wrote:
> > About the "consistently use Reviewed-by" this is already been proved
> > to be not possible in our team. We use patchwork but we can't say we
> > use consistently these replies, lot of the times they came in different
> > format.
>
> I'm never looking at patchworks, so won't notice that missing r-b are
> causing issues :) Maybe it's possible to make a team effort to be more
> consistent here?
>
> Christophe

Yes and no, I think tools should help not slow down.
Take as example my recent "README" series. 6 patches quite small
and simple. Hit reply, "ack to series", send. That is. Following the
tool (patchwork) would require to reply to all patch mail, adding an
"Acked-by: Name Surname <email>" and send.

Somebody could argue that with the web PR on Gitlab you could just
hit "merge" and you don't even need to push the patches manually.

Frediano