Hey,

I really want to get a 0.14.0 release out of the door soon, but the
amount of patches going in spice-server lately is not making me feel
very comfortable with cutting a release at an arbitary time.

What I would like to do:
- slow down on the amount of patches going in for a while (personally,
  I'd postpone the glib alloc patches which haven't been pushed/reviewed
  yet)
- cut a 0.13.91 release soon (ideally tomorrow, but that's going to
  depend on the amount of unreviewed patches sent before this email,
  which should get a chance to get in  :)
- once 0.13.91 is released, have a code freeze where only bug fixes get
  in
- have a 0.14.0 release a week or so after that

I understand this is quite a short notice for communicating this plan,
it can always be discussed/refined/adjusted :) All in all, I think we
should be in a fairly good shape for a release.

Christophe