Hey everyone,

Another unstable spice-server release, not a lot of bugs found after the
release of 0.13.90, hopefully this means we are in a good shape... a new
spice-server unstable release. This release should be the final release
candidate for 0.14.0, which will be released next week if no big issues
are found. Any testing you can do is welcome, and if you find any
bugs/regressions compared to 0.12, please report them in our bugzilla:
https://bugs.freedesktop.org

Major Changes in 0.13.91:
=========================

* set human-readable name on spice threads
* leak fixes
* robustness improvements (fix potential crashes in situation which
  should not happen on normal use)
* add sanity-checks for ORC library as it can abort spice-server when
  selinux is in use
* more code cleanups/improvements

https://www.spice-space.org/download/releases/spice-0.13.91.tar.bz2
https://www.spice-space.org/download/releases/spice-0.13.91.tar.bz2.sign

These releases are signed with my GPG key:

 94A9 F756 61F7 7A61 6864  9B23 A9D8 C214 29AC 6C82

Christophe