Hi,

The following series adds horizontal mouse wheel support.

Includes support in:
- spice (server)
- spice-gtk
- vdagent (Linux)
- xf86-video-qxl

Not covered:
- Windows vdagent
  -> I don't have an environment to build that
- spicec
  -> Obsolete
- qemu
  -> Should be a small matter of programming to update and adapt the
never-committed patch from
      https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2010-05/msg00223.html
      to modern qemu. A job for later.
  -> May also be a small matter of bikeshedding given
      (I can't find the discussion referred to, but as far as I can
tell there doesn't seem to have been any motion on the mooted "better
solution" in the last 7 years)

At present, this has only been tested on spice-gtk (spicy) on macOS ->
Xspice on linux (with and without agent mouse) as that is the only
combination I have with a horizontal-scrolling mouse.
Wheel support with server mouse has not been tested as Xspice doesn't
seem to support it.

Regards
Matthew Francis