> On 21 Oct 2017, at 16:50, Real <258739...@qq.com> wrote:
>
> I'm a beginner,I do not know how to build spice-gtk on mac os x. Can you help
> me? thank you

If you build from git, you can also pre-install dependencies with homebrew:

brew install pkg-config autoconf automake gettext intltool pixman gtk+3 gtk-doc
gstreamer gstreamermm libjpeg-turbo gst-plugins-good gst-plugins-bad gst-libav

After that, it’s mostly configure / make. On recent versions of macOS, you may
run into issues with built-in header that require the -ObjC to build, and the
classical issues about gettext and openssl in brew. So I end up passing
environment variables to address that, e.g.:

PATH=$PATH:/usr/local/Cellar/gettext/0.19.8.1/bin:/usr/local/Cellar/automake/1.15.1/bin
 autoreconf -vfi
PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/local/opt/jpeg-turbo/lib/pkgconfig:/usr/local/Cellar/openssl/1.0.2l/lib/pkgconfig:$PKG_CONFIG_PATH
 CFLAGS='-ObjC' ./configure

At some point, I am going to write a blog entry about that and update our
documentation ;-)

Christophe