El vie, 12-01-2018 a las 08:05 -0500, Marc-André Lureau escribió:
> Hi

If I may, IMHO spicy is doing the "secure" thing here: You can select
to either share the clipboard automatically or manually with the
corresponding UI actions (copy/paste to/from guest). Doing it manually
will never expose your clipboard to the guest unadvertedly.

Adding these actions to other SPICE clients requires more work than the
"share on focus" feature, but as Marc-André says, some UI changes will
be required anyway.

> > I'd lean towards doing "clipboard sharing for focused client" +
> > "command-line/runtime option, with clipboard sharing enabled by
> > default".
>
> I'd rather stick with a simple command-line & runtime option.

        Javier Celaya

        Chief Technology Officer

        javier.cel...@flexvdi.com

        +34 696 969 959