Dmitry

От: "Pavel Grunt" <pavelgr...@gmail.com>
Кому: "Dmitriy Kormulev" <kormu...@itsirius.su>
Копия: "Victor Toso" <victort...@redhat.com>, "spice-devel"
<spice-devel@lists.freedesktop.org>
Отправленные: Четверг, 1 Февраль 2018 г 21:44:29
Тема: Re: [Spice-devel] spice-vdagent screen resolution auto-adjustment fail

Hi, I agree with you about it. User should not be forced to one DE.

Spice server now does not forward messages from spice client to spice server in
case it detects QXL in the guest. I 'm not sure but changing this line
https://gitlab.com/spice/spice/blob/master/server/agent-msg-filter.c#L107 to
return "OK" may have an effect on your DE.

Best regards,
Pavel

Dne 1. 2. 2018 6:09 dop. napsal uživatel "Dmitriy Kormulev" <