Hi.

Nice job Javier! It is what i mean. SSH-like tunneling.

It's realy intresting feature. It's looks like a virtual machine networking revolution. This feature change the approach to VDI-network planing and operation.

Using one port is good idea when network traffic flow is low and simple.
Using separate port looks good when traffic flow is high.

Also may be better to separate port on host in addition to spice port in order to traffic shaping and delivery improvement by splitting traffic by protocols: udp, tcp, quic and others.

Please share the vdagent code with SPICE-community. If you wish to recieve revenue for your R&D work you can publish bitcoin, litecoin or other altcoin wallet address on site or git repo. All intrested users are able to thank you. Bitcoin price today is fall but exist and can be converted to your favorite paper money.