On 2/14/19 4:40 AM, 陈炤 wrote:
Hi,

My spice server is 0.14.1 and gtk is master in the repository.

I was testing video stream. I set video-streaming to "filter" and played a .mp4 file. The CPU usage of the gtk is about 180%. When I pause the video, theoretically the stream should be destroyed and no data sould be sent, but the server still sending streaming data, and the gtk CPU usage was still 180%.

I added log to spice server and found video_stream_maintenance was always called to attach drawable to stream, then sent to the client.

Is that a bug? Souldn't the server destroy the stream when the video is paused so there is no data to be sent?

Hi,

Likely, even when the video is paused, the guest keeps sending
images to spice-server (probably the same one).

What application is used to play the mp4 file ?
Can you try to play with a different application ?
Try for example playing a movie on youtube.

Uri.