On Mon, Oct 23, 2023 at 9:55 AM Simon Ser <cont...@emersion.fr> wrote:

> On Monday, October 23rd, 2023 at 09:46, Albert Esteve <aest...@redhat.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Link to the IGT test covering this patch (already merged):
> > https://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/igt-dev/2023-July/058427.html
>
> Hmm. IGT should not be merged before the kernel, because as long as the
> kernel is not merged there might be some uAPI changes.

Right, but uAPI header was not updated on the IGT side. As per suggestion
of the
maintainers, I added a static variable that matches the definition on this
patch:
https://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/igt-dev/2023-August/058803.html

+/**
+ * Clients which do set cursor hotspot and treat the cursor plane
+ * like a mouse cursor should set this property.
+ */
+#define LOCAL_DRM_CLIENT_CAP_CURSOR_PLANE_HOTSPOT      6

Once this patch gets upstreamed, the localized definition will be removed,
replaced by the real one.

> > Mutter patch:
> > https://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/igt-dev/2023-July/058427.html
>
> Seems like this link is same as IGT? Copy-pasta fail maybe?

Ah yes, my bad, this is the correct link:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/mutter/-/merge_requests/3337