We had those 20 inches here in the Philadelphia area and it was with some
trepidation that I took the spit to work this morning (my wife needed the
"real car" today).  I have had the snow tires on since the last snow last
Friday and I put some weight in the trunk  which is always a mixed blessing
since it both exacerbates the tendency for the spit to wag its tail like a
puppy at dinnertime and it reduces the already inadequate ground clearance.

The roads however were so well plowed that the drive was totally without
drama, almost disappointingly so.  The previous snow was much better - I
negotiated a slippery hill that had a FWD Saturn spinning its wheels and
that a Chevy pickup with bald tires had to completely bail out on (I made
sure to sanctimoniously grin at the Chevy driver).

Greg Rowe