From: "Larry Vaughan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: vertical links
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 19:21:48 -0500

I am sorting out the best parts for my reconstruction. I got to the vertical
links, of the '77 I stripped down, and the left side looked as if the stud the
trunnion screws onto was bent. I had two spare vertical links with the brakes
and trunnions. I stripped them down and found the same thing. The left
vertical link stud, for the trunnion, is bent out toward the wheel bearing
spindle. Is this a fluke?
I haven't stripped the '73 yet, but if it is the same should I be looking for
another left side vertical link?

Larry