I can provide Custom decals for these and most other wheels.  See the
following link.

http://members.cox.net/spitlist/centercaps.html

Joe

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 03, 2005 9:39 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [email protected]
Subject: Re: Opinions on Superlite Wheels

In a message dated 6/3/2005 12:21:36 PM Eastern Standard Time, 
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:


> Looking for opinons on Superlite wheels (14x6).

I have a set of Superlites that I bought for my GT6+ project.  Since
that was 
delayed I put them on my TR7.  The superlite decals on the center caps
only 
lasted a few months before the started coming off.  That would be my
only 
complaint but the four spoke new Revolutions that I have on my 70
Spitfire are 
better IMHO.  They were hard to find at the time therefore I bought the 
Superlites.
Darrell

***     http://www.team.net/the-local    ***

Your messages not reaching the list?
Check out http://www.team.net/posting.html

***  unsubscribe/change address requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  or try
***  http://www.team.net/cgi-bin/majorcool
***  http://www.team.net/mailman/listinfo
***  Archives at http://www.team.net/archive
***  Edit your replies!

Reply via email to