In a message dated 1/3/2006 9:39:49 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> Blake, > > Thank you for being our advocate to VTR. Thanks also to the other people > from the TR List and VTR, that contributed to getting this project off the > ground! > > I look forward to participating in the WikiVTR Forum soon! > > Regards, > > Jim Bauder > I would also like to give Blake a big Thank You! He took the lead on this issue, expedited through the VTR Board and established the Wiki Forum in record time. I am web challenged so without his interest and volunteer efforts none of this could have been done. Blake is a tremendous asset to VTR and the Triumph Community. He deserves all the credit due. Looking forward to participating, Darrell Your messages not reaching the list? Check out http://www.team.net/posting.html === This list supported in part by The Vintage Triumph Register === http://www.vtr.org === Help keep Team.Net on the air === http://www.team.net/donate.html === unsubscribe/change address requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED] or try === http://www.team.net/cgi-bin/majorcool === Other lists available at === http://www.team.net/mailman/listinfo === Archives at http://www.team.net/archive === http://www.team.net/the-local === Edit your replies!
