I read a review of some computer software aimed specifically at people
undertaking a full car restoration. I've looked at the web site
http://www.restoration-manager.com/default.php and it appears a good
package, but I have not actually used it myself. I am posting here just to
let others know of its existence. There are some good hints about things to
do on the web site.

The software will track all aspects of a restoration, with photos and even
prints the labels for parts bags. The only thing it does not do according to
the review I read is track costs, but as the reviewer astutely observed this
may have been a deliberate oversight. I know what he means!

Pat
(no links to the software - back to lurker mode now)

Your messages not reaching the list?
Check out http://www.team.net/posting.html

===  This list supported in part by The Vintage Triumph Register
===     http://www.vtr.org

===  Help keep Team.Net on the air
===     http://www.team.net/donate.html

===  unsubscribe/change address requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  or try
===  http://www.team.net/cgi-bin/majorcool
===  Other lists available at
===      http://www.team.net/mailman/listinfo
===  Archives at http://www.team.net/archive
===  http://www.team.net/the-local
===  Edit your replies!

Reply via email to