From: "Dave Simpson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: clutch day two
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 09:19:34 -0400

Hi spitfire owners

I thought I would do some trouble shooting before getting underneath of the
car, so with the car off I put it into gear and tried starting the car, it
fired right up and now the clutch works, there is still hardly any
resistance but it works, the car has sat for month and I have hardly driven
it this year, any thoughts I need to drive from Cleveland to Dayton (225
miles) soon as I am moving

David R Simpson

76 spitfire

Your messages not reaching the list?
Check out http://www.team.net/posting.html

===     http://www.vtr.org

===  Help keep Team.Net on the air
===     http://www.team.net/donate.html

===  unsubscribe/change address requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  or try
===  http://www.team.net/cgi-bin/majorcool
===  Other lists available at
===      http://www.team.net/mailman/listinfo
===  Archives at http://www.team.net/archive