The contact point look pitted on my genuine Lucas Control Box so I order one at
Spitbits and installed it, end result for short story, the cut-off relay did
not operate properly and the generator was completely cook finish (burned)
after the first ride. The paint above the generator inside the bonnet was burn
by heat.

I hear that Lucas do not make the original control box anymore, I bought a new
generator and install it but how can I get a good working and quality control
box. I am afraid to cook another generator again with a cheap control box.
Anyone know were I could find a dependable control box.

Thank you

Paul-Ernest