On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 07:51:34 -0330, Susan C. Hickey
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> as in Star Trek Wil? If so, wonderful! (Can I tell my other half...)

Yeah, that's me. *wave*

> If not, that's cool too.
> Again, welcome to the list. Sue

Thank you, and thank you to everyone else who replied to my question.
I did some googling and found a whole new rabbit to chase. Now I have
to find some Linux software that can decode that stuff, because I'm as
good at decoding Morse as I am at speaking Mandarin.

I don't want to clutter up the list with a lot of chatter, so I'll
just put this here: Late last night (early this morning, actually) I
caught my first ever Numbers station. I've been trying to hear one
since the late 90s, so it was kind of a big deal for me.

I recorded it in my audioblog:
http://wwdnaudblog.blogspot.com/2005/02/attencion-attencion.html

> Sue Hickey
> Forum editor, the Messenger