At 10:28 PM 3/9/2005 -0500, Dan Malloy wrote:

Hello Spooks,
This is a very strong signal. I'm getting it +10-20 dB in New England with an indoor antenna, so if it gets that on the S-meter on my modest setup, one can imagine what the power is.
73,
Dan Malloy, KA1RDZ

Yes, getting it at -60dBm now (S9+10) on a T2FD with passive 4 way splitter. Buried underneath it there appears to be some other station on the same frequency, overwhelmed by the signal. Confirmed on multiple receivers with different IFs. Sounds like English.

With a strong signal, an informal frequency guess 5919.962 -- hard to zero
beat when there's a low-pass cutoff built into the receiver.

--
Eric F. Richards
[EMAIL PROTECTED]