>MX transmitting 'R' or (P in Cyrillic).
>
>Aledgedly based in Izhevsk (Ustinov in the Soviet time), home of Injmar
>Industries, best known worldwide for one of its engineer, Mikhaïl
>Timoteievitch Kalashnikov.

JM,

According to my sources it is located on the Balezino-3 Technical Repair Base in
Izhevsk. This base belongs to the Strategic Missile Troops (RVSN)

Izhevsk is not also famous for the Izhmash factory that manufactures the famous
Klashnikov rifles but also for Izhevskiy Elektromekhanicheskiy Zavod "Kupol"
manufacturer of the air defense missile system TOR-M1

Regards,

Ary