: Hi All, Our Russian "spy"  is a hoax, "his"  emails originates from a
: know spamming, hoax  and address harvesting site  85.26.241.99 [located
: at 60N 100E,] I suggest you put it into Google for  the full gory
: details. In his response he asked about stuff in Alaska. best regards,
Dave

The e-mail was interactive, clearly this is a real person, now we know what
he is operating through, the same servers as some spammers.  I use
earthlink, so do tens of thousands of hoax sites and spammers, just the luck
of the draw when choosing an ISP.

Kurt