Give up my freedoms? Really? Have the FCC track me? Just listen to some of the
absolute crap that is heard on 7.255 and 14.313 MHz at times. Foul language,
music, jamming, death threats, personal attacks, and the list goes on. And
these idiots have been at it for years with little or no enforcement action
from the FCC. If the FCC doesn't show an interest in these things, I seriously
doubt that they have much interest in an otherwise law abiding ham. And the
only "personal info" the FCC gives out on me is my name and PO Box. Just try a
regular old Google search on your name sometime. For $5, lots of internet sites
will give out your name, address, phone number, arrest history, relatives'
names, a map to your house, etc.