In the AM window on 75 meters around 3890+/- I've noticed encrypted digital
traffic in the early mornings around 10:30-11:30 UTC. The signals are
medium level around S-5 to S-9 and are definitely not in my local listening
area in North Central Texas. At first I thought it may have been ALE
activity 'dropping in' due to propagation as the mode is similar to those I
encounter while monitoring USAF signals in the 6 mhz range. In viewing the
signals on my waterfall and panadapter display they appear to be encrypted
military...
*Sent from Ubuntu Linux **[image:
http://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/557/557710olzujwfo1r.png]*