I don't know about that one, but I heard loud AM whales yesterday. I discovered that it was Brother Stair on WRMI. His voice would cut in and out with whales on the same carrier when he wasn't audible. I did get that he thinks the eclipse is the Second Coming. Maybe I should send him an air check and really convince him the end is at hand.

-hugh