Per the website as of right now:

Firstly, I would like to apologize about the confusion, and stress that
this may have caused, but it was in order to assess an internal security
concern in regards to one of our “partners” who was providing assistance in
the automated recording and transcriptions setup process. I know many
people will believe that this was a publicity stunt, but if it were I would
not be providing this background now, or further background and screenshots
at a later date. I would like to reassure everyone that I have been in
control of the domain and website this entire time.

I find it quite amazing how quickly people who claim to provide factual
information relay unverified information and proceeded to distance
themselves from this community while also removing messages that showed
support for this community and what we do.

I would also like to thank those who actually did some research and were
questioning the validity of what was going on with so many fairly clear
signs pointing to the fact this was not an actual seizure.

My goal is to ensure those who say they support this community truly do,
when I get the feeling the community is being used for others purposes, and
people are unable to back up their own claims and maintain a single stance
through unknown times I have to do the best thing I can to get to the truth.