"We’re riding in your car back then it didn’t matter because your car was grounded all the time. Only when you got out did you throw your trailing pigtail on the ground."

My cars have always been supported by big rubber insulators that roll, and have thousands of Volts generated upon their bodies when moving, causing all sorts of problems when I step out.

Maybe if I drag some old copper pipe down the road behind me, that would help? I operate MF a lot, so I'm thinking enough pipe trailing behind for 1/4 wavelength at 1.8 MHz.

Kurt