"Transmission began on the half-hour with a four minute long piano piece (which I cut out of the recording, as YouTube will flag it as a copyright violation)."

A couple of interesting thoughts...

Seems to me youtube would have to bitch at Korea, for broadcasting it in the clear, which isn't your concern, and, KOREA would have to fuss at you for making a reference to something THEY did, NOT youtube, AND... I wonder if I can upload UNKNOWN music into youtube, let them fuss about it, as in the process, they identify the song in question.

Kurt