Or maybe there are more "spooks" postings as we get closer to Hallowe'en?

On 10/20/20 5:38 PM, Mr. Sean McHenry via Spooks wrote:

Thought I would ask the experts, and generate some dialog perhaps. Have there
been any new stations or frequency changes in the last few years? I just wonder
sometimes if this is still an active way of sending clandestine communications
to people hidden away or is it just a legacy thing to keep certain frequencies
in use, or perhaps disinformation that by just having a transmission makes us
think things are still ongoing?
Many possibilities. Just curious.  My hobbies and time have pulled me elsewhere
in the past few years but I still find this stuff fascinating and still want to
thank all the contributors.
Sean(aka, secret squirrel, shhhh)"John has a long beard"

Spell checked by the NSA.

--
Tracy Johnson
BT