I have found out that the job posting for our Kinesiologist position is not on 
our human resources dept web page yet. I am sorry for the confusion. I will 
re-post the notice for the job when the full ad appears on the university web 
page.

***************************************************************
Gordon Chalmers, Ph.D.
    Professor, Dept. of Physical Education, Health and Recreation   
(http://myweb.facstaff.wwu.edu/chalmers)
    Kinesiology & Physical Education Program Coordinator   
(http://www.wwu.edu/pehr/Physical_Education/index.shtml)
    Human Subjects Review Board Chair   
(http://www.wwu.edu/depts/rsp/human.html)
    WWU Allied Health Professions Advisor   (http://www.wwu.edu/alliedhealth/)
 Western Washington University
 516 High St.
 Bellingham, WA, U.S.A.
 98225-9067
Office location:  Room ET 275 (Ross Engineering Technology Building)

Phone: 360-650-3113
Gordon -dot- Chalmers -at- wwu -dot- edu


------------------------------------

Post messages to [email protected].  To (un)subscribe, send any 
message to sportscience-(un)[email protected]. View all messages at 
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sportscience/.Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sportscience/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sportscience/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to