Dear Colleagues,

I am organizing a soccer kicking workshop as part of an international 
conference, potentially attracting a wide audience. In brief, the workshop 
comprises two modules:  one hour lecture of kicking biomechanics followed by a 
two hour coaching session.  It is specifically designed for elite coaches and 
players, but high level administrators are also expected to attend. 
Consequently, I am looking for an elite soccer coach to run the coaching module 
of this workshop. I require a coach with the ability to design drills that 
illustrate and train players to utilize a number of the biomechanical 
principles covered in the preceding lecture. Prior to this, of course, the 
coach will provided with information sessions on kicking biomechanics.

If you are interested, please contact me as soon as possible.

I look forward to your correspondence.

Regards

Dr Edouard René Ferdinands
Discipline of Exercise and Sports Science
Faculty of Health Sciences
University of Sydney
Gate 2, K-block, 75 East Road,
Lidcombe 1825
Sydney
NSW
Australia

Reply via email to