I just received this message and thought it worth forwarding to the list.
It's an outfit that prints your poster on cloth and couriers it to you.  It
will cost you around US$150-200 plus shipping. But how long before
electronic posters replace the pin-ups? 

 

Website: http://postersession.com/

Blog: http://blog.postersession.com/

 

I have no financial interest in this company!

 

Will

 

From: Jessica Reynolds [mailto:[email protected]] 
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2013 04:01 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: presentation resources

 

Good afternoon, I hoped to share a resource for the page of resources
curated by Will Hopkins, that I found here:
<http://www.sportsci.org/resource/resource.html>
http://www.sportsci.org/resource/resource.html . 

I hoped to suggest the addition of a link to poster session, a site for
printing posters for research presentations. However, I suggested them not
for their printing but rather their blog that can help solve difficult
powerpoint problems when setting up templates. You can find their site here:

 

Research posters:

(http://www.postersession.com <http://www.postersession.com/> )

 

Please let me know what you think.

 

Best regards,

Jessica

Reply via email to