Hello Martin, and group,

I not aware of any IPR concerning this document either.
And I'm sorry I missed the call over my parental leave and offlineness.

Best regards, Martin

Am 09.09.16 um 13:57 schrieb Martin Vigoureux:
Authors and Contributors,

it seems that we are missing answers to the IPR question from a good number of people:

Authors: Clarence, Ahmed, Martin, and Edward
Contributors: Igor and Saku

Please do respond. We need this to move forward.

Thanks
-m