Support this draft.
From: spring [mailto:spring-boun...@ietf.org] On Behalf Of Susan Hares
Sent: 16 February 2017 05:05
Cc: Alvaro Retana (aretana) <aret...@cisco.com>; firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: [spring] IDR WG 2 week WG LC on
draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-segment-routing-epe - (2/15/2017 to 3/1/2017)
This begins a 2 week IDR WG last call on
draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-segment-routing-epe from (2/15 to 3/1/2017) There are
two implementations describe on the wiki at:
The two implementation are from Cisco IOS-XR release 6.0.2 and Cisco Nexus
Switch N9000/N3000 platforms running NX-OS 7.0(3)I1(1) or greater. The
authors will indicate on the list and in the wiki the following information :
1) Were these implementations separate implementations?
2) What were the results of the interoperability tests?
This work is linked to the draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-central-epe work
in the SPRING WG. Based on the two drafts, the WG should might consider:
1) Is there need for this work in deployments in networks/
2) Is this technically ready for publication?
3) Does it fit with the spring informational draft?
For the ease of reference the web references are below:
spring mailing list