Welcome on board Rob

From: spring <spring-boun...@ietf.org> on behalf of Alvaro Retana
<aretana.i...@gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, 21 February 2018 at 13:41
To: SPRING WG <spring@ietf.org>
Subject: [spring] New spring WG Co-Chair

Dear spring WG:

As all of you already know, Martin has been selected as a Routing AD starting
next month at IETF 101 in London.  He will step down as spring co-chair then.
Martin: thank you for the focused effort you have dedicated to this WG — we all
look forward to working with you in your new role.  Congratulations!

In consultation with Bruno and the other ADs, we have asked Rob Shakir to take
on the role of spring Co-Chair.  Rob currently works at Google and has been a
long time participant in the IETF.

I am adding Rob as a third Chair to facilitate the transition.  The expectation
is that he will fully take over for Martin at IETF 101.  Welcome Rob!

Rob can be reached at ro...@google.com<mailto:ro...@google.com>.

Thanks!

Alvaro.