Dear authors:

I still haven’t seen a satisfactory reply to my AD Review of this document
[1].  The latest version doubled (!) the size of the document (between
versions -10 and -12)[2] without proper justification, or (more
importantly!) discussion on the list.

I am returning the document to the WG for proper discussion of the proposed
changes.

Alvaro.

[1]
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/spring/97KtDebyroHfuNvllpNVb0s66H8/?qid=630f4b40ce9622377f9d39fe84fdab1a