versions -10 and -12)[2] without proper justification, or (more
importantly!) discussion on the list.

I am returning the document to the WG for proper discussion of the proposed

On February 23, 2018 at 8:06:56 AM, ( wrote:

This draft is a work item of the Source Packet Routing in Networking WG of
the IETF.

Title : Segment Routing with MPLS data plane
Authors : Ahmed Bashandy
Clarence Filsfils
Stefano Previdi
Bruno Decraene
Stephane Litkowski
Rob Shakir
Filename : draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-mpls-12.txt
Pages : 24
Date : 2018-02-23

Segment Routing (SR) leverages the source routing paradigm. A node
steers a packet through a controlled set of instructions, called
segments, by prepending the packet with an SR header. In the MPLS
dataplane, the SR header is instantiated through a label stack. This
document specifies the forwarding behavior to allow instantiating SR
over the MPLS dataplane.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of
until the htmlized version and diff are available at

I-D-Announce mailing list
Internet-Draft directories:
spring mailing list